Home Info Interface User Interface
- 1. MINI MAP : The mini map shows the player’s location with coordinates. It also shows NPCs, monsters, guild members, and party members.
- 2. MENU : When you click on the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the screen, a list will appear that you can click on see more details about your character/game.
- 3. AUTO SLOT : Players may add a skill or a weapon to the Auto Slot. When you double click a monster, the skill or the weapon that is in the slot will automatically be used to attack the monster repeatedly. (Potions and buff items cannot be added)
- 4. SKILL BAR : Players can register skills on the skill bar and use them with the corresponding hotkeys. Initially, only 2 skill bars are displayed, but there are two more skill bars that are hidden. To show these, click on the small arrows indicated below, on either side of the HP and MP bars.
- 5. BUFF ICONS : All buffs the character currently has will be displayed with icons. You may cancel any buffs by right clicking on the particular buff’s icon.
- 6. EXP BAR : It shows how much experience points you currently have toward the next level.
- 7. CHAT WINDOW : You can chat with other players in this window. You can read more about this in the Guide section.
||CHARACTER INFORMATION WINDOW
||The character information window shows the character`s basic information, ability, and fame points.
||The inventory window shows the items that players acquire. Players can also equip or change weapons.
||SKILL UPGRADE WINDOW
||Players can view the detailed information of each skill and upgrade it according to their class.
||Players can learn skills from the skill window. It is classified according to the characteristics of each skill such as normal skill, guild skill, fame skill, and etc.
||The quest is classified as main quest , sub quest, and fame quest. This window shows each scenario of the quest and quest information.