Players can interact with other players by targeting them and selecting from a variety of commands. Right click on the player’s bar that appears when you target them to bring up the list of options.
|Whisper||You can whisper the selected player.|
|View Details||You can view the selected player’s information.|
|Request Trade||You can trade items with the selected player.|
|Party Invitation||You can invite the selected player to your party.|
|Tribe Invitation||You can invite the selected player to your party.|
|Add Friend||You can add the selected player to your friend list.|
|Request Duel||You can ask the selected player to have a duel with you.|
|Cancel||Closes the list of commands.|
- 1. Request to trade.
- 2. When the other player accepts your request, a trade window will pop up.
- 3. Put the items/money you wish to trade, then click on “Request Trade.” Your window will glow yellow, indicating you are ready to make the trade and the items are locked in.
- 4. When the other player agrees, the trade will be complete.
Partying and Party Options
- 1. Invite a player to a party.
- 2. If the other player accepts your request, a party will be created.
- 3. If necessary, party leaders can adjust party options by right clicking on party member’s images.
Party Option Explanation
- 1. Item loot options.
- ① Free For All – Anyone can pick up the loot boxes, the first person to will get the items.
- ② Round Robin – Everyone takes turns picking up loot boxes.
- ③ Roll the Dice – Everyone rolls the dice to have a chance at dropped items. The highest roll will win the item.
- ④ Item Class – Set the minimum item quality that player’s want to have to roll on.
- ⑤ Class Advantage – Gives priority to players whose class matches the item.
- 2. Assign P. Leader – You can give the party leader position to someone else.
- 3. Party Exit – You can leave the party.
- 4. Kick – If you are the leader, you can kick a party member out.
- 5. Cancel – Closes the party option window.