There are many types of NPCs in RODE. Some sell items, and some aid you in your adventure. You can right click on them to bring up their menu. Often, many of them give quests to the player. When players complete the quests, they will receive a reward.
- 1. A blue mark will be displayed on top of a NPC`s head if the NPC has a quest for you.
- 2. Once the player has satisfied the requirements to complete the quest, a yellow question mark will be displayed on top of the NPC`s head, indicating that the player is able to turn in the quest to that NPC for the reward.
- 3. Quest related NPCs can be located on the mini map or the world map.
The quest menu (hotkey L)shows what quests you are currently on, and how much you progress you have made.
- 1. The top tabs can be used to display different types of quests. Main quests are those related to the main story of the game, sub quests are miscellaneous quests that NPCs give out. Main quests have much greater rewards than sub quests.
- 2. You can check the information to the right of each quest to read more about the quest, and view a summary from the gameplay screen, seen below. Finished quests that can be returned to NPCs will be grayed out, and ongoing quests are displayed in color.