The character information window shows the character’s equipment and basic information. You can click on the small arrow at the upper right corner of the information window to display more status information.
- ATK = Attack
- DEF = Defense
- ACC = Accuracy
- EVA = Evasion
- CRT = Critical Hit
- Life = Life Points (HP)
- Mana = Mana Points (MP)
- HP Regen = HP Regeneration Rate
- MP Regen = MP Regeneration Rate
The inventory menu (hotkey " i ") shows the items that the player currently has. You can use/equip items by right clicking on them. It also shows how much money you have. Game currency is measured in Gold, Silver, and Copper (100 Copper = 1 Silver, 100 Silver = 1 Gold).
The tabs on the top of the inventory window are used to switch between normal item inventory, quest item inventory, mount inventory, and cash inventory, respectively.
There are also three buttons in the lower right corner of the inventory window:
1. Magic Box
With the Magic Box, players will no longer need to make the long trip to town and get rid of unwanted items in their inventory to make space. The Magic Box fuses miscellaneous items to create something that may be much more useful.
> HOW TO
- 1. Click on the Magic Box icon which is the first icon at the lower right corner of the inventory window.
- 2. A window will pop up that items can be placed into. Drag the items you would like to mix into the window or right click on them. Click on the [Mix] button the begin mixing the items.
- 3. The quality of the items created by the Magic Box will be decided by the value of the items, not necessarily the amount of items. If you register more valuable items into the Magic Box, you will receive more valuable items as a result. Some examples of items you can get are: HP/MP potions, various food that provide useful buffs, or reagents that can be used to upgrade your weapons or gear.
Automatically sorts items in your inventory by type.
You can discard any items you don’t want by dragging an item out of the inventory window and clicking on the ground, or putting them in the wastebasket icon. Either way, the items you wish to discard will first go to the wastebasket. Click on the Discard All button to get rid of the items forever, or you may put them back into your inventory if you change your mind. However, restoring items costs money, so be careful!
The skill menu displays a list of skills that you currently have.
- 1. There are four tabs in the top, that categorize different types of skills.
- ① All – Shows all skills, including passive skills.
- ② Basic Skills – Shows skills for your base class (not specialization).
- ③ Specialization – Shows skills acquired from your specialization (Learn more in: Specialization).
- ④ Actions – Shows basic actions such as attacking and targeting in skill button format.
- 2. You can click on the View Active button to show only skills that can be actively used (excludes passive skills).
At level 10 you can choose a specialization and will gain a specialization point for each further level. Only one of two specializations can be chosen and all specialization points must be used in that specialization’s skill tree. It is not possible to change specializations once it is chosen so pick carefully!
Once you choose a specialization, you can start putting points in the abilities that interest you. The four skills that are at the bottom (indicated above) are the special skills that are more powerful than regular skills. To obtain these skills, carefully read the requirements that each one has. It often requires a certain number of points to be spent on a particular set of abilities to be unlocked.
The party search window allows you to look up existing parties . It works like a forum; you post a party suggestion message to the system, and other players can search your post and ask to join your party.
- 1. You can search for players that meet your requirements. You can set a minimum and maximum range of level, and search by a keyword(ex: name of a quest, dungeon, etc).
- 2. The buttons in the bottom have the following functions:
- ① Unlist Party – Deletes your party from the list.
- ② Channel Advertisement – Sends a channel wide notice about your party to other players.
- ③ Party Members – Shows detailed information about members of the party you select from the list.
- ④ List Party – Lets you post your party to the list.
- ⑤ Applicant Info. – You can whisper, invite, or delete players who apply to your party.
- ⑥ Apply for Party – Used when you want to join a party in the list. Once the party leader sees that you applied, they can invite you or deny you from joining.
- - Return to Game : Closes the window.
- - Settings : You can view and change various options here, such as graphic settings, keyboard controls, sound, and interface.
- - Help : Displays simple guides to the game.
- - Server : Returns you to the server selection screen.
- - Character : Returns you to the character selection screen.
- - Exit : Exits the game.